Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello!
I'm excited about this new blog! I hope it will become a handy tool for us to share many watercolor questions, suggestions, problems, successes, concerns, and achievements.
I welcome your participation. As I am a full time watercolor artist and watercolor instructor I will certainly need to pace myself and set reasonable limits to the time I spend here but I'm excited to have this means to communicate and share my love and understanding of this fantastic medium. Hopefully it will evolve into a resource that will be benificial to many of you on your watercolor journey.
I welcome your comments and questions. As the archives begin to grow please check for previous posts on topics that may be of help as you travel down your own path in the pursuit of watercolor painting.

Happy Painting! Keep those brushes wet!

Susie Short
__________________________________

No comments: